About the Dover Group
The Dover Group is a boutique political consulting firm that specializes in direct mail and digital communications on behalf of progressive candidates, organizations, and causes.
During the 2022 election cycle, The Dover Group is working to help our clients win races across the country by providing them with creative messaging, decades of production experience, cutting-edge tactics, and unrivaled customer service.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Our goal is to build a team that is as diverse as the candidates we work to elect and the constituents they serve. We promote diversity in hiring from the earliest stages of the recruitment process by engaging diverse applicants through partnerships with external organizations that serve candidates who are traditionally underrepresented in the industry. We strive to create a culture of inclusion and belonging by making space for open communication and fostering trust with staff at all levels. Our DEI efforts include an active DEI committee that is empowered to make change.
At The Dover Group, we also believe that representation matters. That’s why we’re committed to continuing to make history by electing people of color, women, and LGBTQ+ Americans, changing the face of leadership to reflect the diversity of people who live in their districts.
Employee Value Statement
At the Dover Group we put a premium on creating a uniquely positive work environment for our employees, whether in the office or working remotely. Our employees value the work they do and the change that they help to make. They take pride in their work, and we strive to create a friendly, positive, and supportive work environment. We place a high importance on professional development as well as personal autonomy and schedule flexibility so that our employees can take care of themselves, their families, and their lives.
Digital Campaign Manager
The Dover Group is looking to hire a motivated, self-starting digital campaign manager to help us win up and down the ballot in the 2022 election cycle.
The Digital Campaign Manager will work directly with local, statewide, and federal candidate and ballot measure campaigns in races across the country, ensuring that they run smoothly, and our candidates WIN!
The applicant should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable managing several projects at once. They should thrive in a fast-paced environment and respond well to deadlines.
• Work with SVP for Digital to develop multi-platform digital budgets, create and manage high-quality digital campaigns across several platforms, and report on results.
• Manage and optimize ad campaigns on a day-to-day basis using platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
• Manage and facilitate collaboration between clients, copywriters, designers, and media buyers.
• Clearly outline schedules and expectations to clients and vendors and keep an open line of communication with them as needed.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail and organization to ensure programs run at peak performance
• The Dover Group is a 100% vaccinated firm. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of experience on Democratic political campaigns in advertising, digital, or communications
• Excellent writing skills are a must!
• Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as strong attention to detail
• Innovative thinking and a passion for finding new and better ways to deliver digital communications
• In your cover letter, please find a way to mention the word blueberry
• Ability to work with a diverse team and maintain a high level of professionalism and communicate clearly over email and phone
• Comfortable with handling multiple projects at once, on strict deadlines, and on a campaign schedule
• Ability to work collaboratively with clients, internal teams, and media buyers.
• Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads a plus
• Graphic design experience a significant plus (Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
• Flexible schedule and ability to work from home
• The Dover Group is an equal opportunity employer
• This role is currently a remote position. However, a successful applicant will have the option of working from our office in Chicago.
• Job training provided; skills learned will include:
• Gaining a better understanding of the political digital media landscape
• Digital Media Planning
• Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads Platform
• Digital ad optimization
• And more!
• Salary range is $45,000 – $60,000
• The Dover Group provides health insurance and covers 100% of premiums for employee medical and dental plans
• The Dover Group covers 100% of premiums for basic life insurance
• The Dover Group provides a generous and flexible vacation (up to 15 days annually) and personal leave policy
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Digital Campaign Manager” in the subject line.